- Infant and early childhood development
- Challenging behavior
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Social-emotional development in young children
- Developmental delays and disabilities in young children
- Provider and caregiver self-care
- Reflective practice (including Reflective Supervision/Consultation)
McNamee & Associates is now providing supervision - individual and group - for those individuals working towards their LCSWs, as well as Reflective Supervision/Consultation.
If you are interested in a topic that is listed, would like to discuss a training about a topic that is not listed, or would like more information about supervision, please contact Sarah by completing the Contact Form on the Contact Us page.
Topics of training and consultation include, but are not limited to the following:
Training, Consultation, and Supervision
Working with infants, young children and families is both rewarding and challenging. McNamee & Associates is available to train and consult with community groups such as Early Intervention and pediatric therapy service providers, in-home and center-based childcare providers and staff, preschool program staff, and parent groups.